Opvizor Performance Analyzer 3.1.1 - New Release
Many New Features, including: HTML and PDF Reports for Cluster Capacity Management
We´re more than happy to present our next release of Performance Analyzer, that includes many enhancements to data crawling and visualization.
Our customers know Performance Analyzer as a turn-key product that is up and running in a couple of minutes (import the virtual Appliance and configure network and VMware vCenter) delivering massive value you know from expensive enterprise software for a very affordable price.
The most important new feature is Reporting, that can be configured within the Admin settings and supports Top Consumer reports as well as Capacity planning.
All reports can be filtered and customized and have support for different time zones, if your users or tenants are within a different timezone.
- faster crawling of large environments
- support for Windows OS, Linux and Docker optimized
- new VM Snapshot Dashboard
- new MS Hyper-V Dashboard
- new VMware Capacity Planning Dashboard
- Be scheduled for different time-intervals ranging from every 5 Minutes to monthly and will be send via E-Mail
- Use the Limit Systems function create Top-5 oder Top-20 Consumer VM reports
- Use the Filter-function, to generate the reports just for a specific cluster or a single virtual machine
- Align with local business hours, having recipients (customers) in different timezone
The screenshot shows the cluster capacity planning part of our Cluster Planning report and supports our customer to plan the resources accordingly or order new hardware.
Existing customers can upgrade their current version using the update mechanism within the Admin settings (Download Update), new customers please register here and start your free 30-day trial.