- Decentralized governance and ownership
- Low latency
- Optimized for throughput
- Zero transactional costs
- Infinite hash storage
- No associated crypto-currency
- Globally distributed transparency
- Always on
The Zero-Trust Consortium runs a worldwide, distributed Ethereum blockchain using the Parity project. Built for mission-critical use service providers, and exchanges that need fast synchronization and maximum uptime.
Parity Ethereum provides the core infrastructure essential for speedy and reliable services.
- Clean, modular codebase for easy customisation
- Advanced CLI-based client
- Minimal memory and storage footprint
- Synchronize in hours, not days with Warp Sync
- Modular for light integration into your service or product